A Vast, Vibrant & Stable Heart
Together, we will cultivate the courage to meet reality as it is : changing and unpredictable. We will allow this intimate encounter to become the gateway leading us to tenderness and joy. A presence, altogether sensitive, engaged, vibrant and calm –wise!– will take us to the silent and caring heart of Mindfulness.
Pascal Auclair has been immersed in Buddhist practice and study since 1997, sitting retreats in Asia and America with revered monastics and lay teachers. He has been mentored by Joseph Goldstein and Jack Kornfield at the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Massachusetts and Spirit Rock Meditation Center in California, where he is now enjoying teaching retreats. Pascal teaches in North America and in Europe. He is a co-founder of True North Insight and one of TNI’s Guiding Teachers.
Now available on SoundCloud!
To save to your computer, right-click (or control-click) the links, and choose Save As (or equivalent selection)
- Friday evening Opening and Talk
- Friday evening Guided Mediation
- Saturday Opening Instructions
- Saturday Sitting Instructions, morning
- Saturday Sitting Instructions, afternoon 1
- Saturday Dharma Talk
- Saturday Sitting Instructions, afternoon 2
- Saturday Metta – I release you from my expectations
- Sunday Morning Instructions and Sit
- Sunday Sitting instructions, morning
- Sunday q+a (starts part way through the first question)
- Sunday Sitting instructions, afternoon
- Sunday Final Sit and Instructions; closing words